Saturday, September 02, 2006

THE SANTA FE OPRY PLAYLIST

Laurell Reynolds substituted for me on The SF Opry Tonight so I could go to the Thirsty Ear Festival.

She e-mailed me her playlist:

OPENING THEME: Buckaroo by Buck Owens & The Buckaroos
BJ Thomas-Raindrops Keep Fallin On My Head
Elvis Presley-Don't Cry Daddy
Jerry Reed-Guitar Man
Stephen Terrell-Solar Broken Home
Neil Young-Here We Are In the Years
-Lookin For a Leader
Jannette & Joe Carter-Through the Eyes Of an Eagle
John Denver-The Eagle and the Hawk

Merle Haggard-I'm Gonna Break Every Heart I Can
Roseanne Cash-Lovin Him Was Easier...
Hank Williams-Men With Broken Hearts
Freakwater-Smokin'Daddy
Tarnation-Yellow Birds
Eleni Mandell-Don't Touch Me
Hazard County Girls-Knoxville Boy
Neko Case-Set Out Runnin'

Johnny Cash-You Wild Colorado
John Prine-Some Humans Ain't Human
Billy Joe Shaver-Live Forever
Iron & Wine-Naked As We Came
Tom Rush-No Regrets
Linda Ronstadt-Go Away From My Window

Pete Seeger-Black Is the Color
Ian Campbell Folk Group-Liverpool Lullaby
Cordelia's Dad-Three Babes
Clarence 'Tom' Ashley-Coo Coo Bird
Fred Cockerham-Little Maggie
Dirk Powell-The Keys To the Kingdom
Lizzie Miles-I Hate A Man Like You
Sippie Wallace-I'm A Mighty Tight Woman
CLOSING THEME: Comin' Down by The Meat Puppets

TERRELL'S SOUND WORLD PLAYLIST

  Sunday, March 24, 2024 KSFR, Santa Fe, NM, 101.1 FM  Webcasting! 10 p.m. to midnight Sundays Mountain Time Host: Steve Terrell E...