Saturday, September 23, 2006

THE SANTA FE OPRY PLAYLIST

Friday, September 22, 2006
KSFR, Santa Fe, NM
Webcasting!
10 p.m. to midnight Fridays Mountain Time
Host: Steve Terrell


OPENING THEME: Buckaroo by Buck Owens & The Buckaroos
Rich Man's War by Hundred Year Flood
Thunder on the Mountain by Bob Dylan
Tulsa by Wayne Hancock
Have You Had Enough by Ricki Lee Jones
The Way of the Fallen by Ray Wylie Hubbard
The Heart Bionic by Bobby Bare Jr.'s Young Criminal Starvation League
From Attic to Basement by Richard Buckner & Jon Langford
My Rifle, Pony & Me by Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson

I Wish by Marlee MacLeod
Don't Ya Tell Henry by The Band
I Wish I Didn't Want You So Bad by Jim Lauderdale
May I Be Your June by Mary Alice Wood
A Legend in My Time by Johnny Cash
Don't Blame Me by The Everly Brothers
Deep River Blues by Janet Bean
Sad Songs and Waltzes by Willie Nelson

DON WALSER SET
All songs by Don Walser

Marie
Please Help Me I'm Falling (with Larry Gatlin)
Divorce Me C.O.D.
Are You Teasing Me? (with Mandy Barnett)
I Ain't Got Nobody (with Asleep at the Wheel)
Texas Top Hand
A Fool Such As I
Rose Marie (with Kronos Quartet)

A Kiss at the End of the Rainbow by Mitch & Mickey
A Better Word For Love by NRBQ
Mary (Won't You Come Along?) by Jon Nolan
Whipoorwill by Greg Brown
Good Old Boys Like Me by Don Williams
Tiny Island by Leo Kottke
One of the Unsatisfied by Lacy J. Dalton
CLOSING THEME: Comin' Down by The Meat Puppets

Steve Terrell is proud to report to the monthly Freeform American Roots Radio list

WACKY WEDNESDAY: Albums Named for Unappetizing Food

O.K., I'll admit this is a pretty dumb idea.  It came to me yesterday after I ran into my friend Dan during my afternoon walk along the ...