Thursday, December 07, 2006

RICHARDSON TELLS FOX "I'M RUNNING"


Here's the Fox News report that shows Richardson saying, "I'm not running as an Hispanic, I am running as an American who is proud to be Hispanic." CLICK HERE

Here's Richardson's office's office denial:

SANTA FE – New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson’s Office released the following statement in response to an erroneous report by FOX News:

“FOX News incorrectly reported that Governor Richardson has announced he will run for president,” said Gilbert Gallegos, a spokesman for the Governor. “When asked directly whether he will run for president, Governor Richardson said he will make a final decision in January.

“Other comments from the interview were taken out of context based on a hypothetical question that FOX News posed about the Governor’s strengths should he run for president.”




WACKY WEDNESDAY: Albums Named for Unappetizing Food

O.K., I'll admit this is a pretty dumb idea.  It came to me yesterday after I ran into my friend Dan during my afternoon walk along the ...